Tuesday, October 14, 2008

THANKYOU TO MY WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND!

Thought i should thank my wonderful girlfriend for putting up with my neglect over the last few days, lol. I have probably spent too much time playing around with this blog than on her, so i apologise and will try to spend more time with you :)

A BIG thank you for putting up with my blogging stuff, lol. I promise I'll watch a soppy romantic comedy next time we watch a movie, instead of trying to coerce you into watching a horror :P

No news back yet surrounding the Star Wars marathon, will talk to some friends later in the week, I think though everyone is a bit busy studying for exams and stuff at the moment so maybe will organise it for after exams or something, lol.

Hope everyone has a great day and take care!

No comments: