Monday, October 13, 2008

NEW CHANGES!

Well i have just finished changing my blog from a 1 banner to 2 banners on either side of the main post area. I think it looks ok :) I changed it mostly so i had more space rather than have a load of things just down one side, now the posts in the middle will be kept warm and snug flanked on both sides hehe. If you have any comments or suggestions about the new layout don't hesitate to leave a comment, after all, I know crapola all about blogs/website design. But first and foremost this blog is for the benefit of others so if it is hindering or annoying more than benefiting then tell me and i can try to change things around so it looks nicer etc.

Just realised also that this post is not film related! *gasps!* But in a way, it is about a film review blog so its kind of related in a strange way. Everyone have a great day tomorrow, I shall now go back to messing around with all the settings and trying to get it to look at least a little bit nice.

No comments: