Friday, December 12, 2008

IM BACK!

Hi peeps *sighs* its been a while, sorry to all my loyal followers (all 5 or so of you :)). I have been mega preoccupied the last month or so, was sick as a dog a while back for nearly 2 weeks and then got a new job so got a tad lazy with updating my blog, lol. Am back now though, and will have to catch up on all the latest movies so i can write some new reviews!!

And no, i haven't abandoned my blog just a temporary absence. Now I'm back so will update my blog regularly with new reviews, news and random bits n pieces concerning films etc. Hope everyone is having an awesome December/pre Christmas time and a big hi to my friends who have gone back to Malaysia/Brunei/Qatar hope your doing ok...will go and stalk all your blogs now *evil laughs*! Peace :)

1 comment:

jazz said...

good to hear that you are back. =)